A balanced chakra system equals a healthy mind, body, and spirit. I’m always trying to preach how important it is to maintain a balanced chakra system, however, what a lot of people don’t know is that an unbalanced system can actually do a lot more damage to your health than you’d think. That being said, this should stress how important it truly is to balance your chakras, as each and every thing that we do affects them. With each chakra being impacted by our actions and all that we do, comes negative effects they have on our health.
So what all is it exactly that can be impacted by our chakras? What negative effects can unbalanced chakras really have on our bodies and health? In no particular order, here are 25 of the ways unbalanced chakras can negatively impact your health.
Negative Health Effects of Unbalanced Chakras
- Increased anxiety, fear, and nervousness
- Back pain, both lower back pain and upper back pain
- Dysfunctional menstrual cycles
- Kidney problems and urinary tract infections
- Digestive and intestinal disorders, as well as indigestion and eating disorders
- Poor metabolism and obesity
- Stress-related skin conditions such as acne and eczema
- Pneumonia, asthma, and other respiratory problems
- Premature aging
- Irritated sinuses and allergies
- Thyroid problems
- Negative effects on oral health causing teeth and gum problems
- Hearing difficulties and problems with the ear
- Problems with eye health and eyesight
- Spinal problems
- Headaches, as well as sensitivity to light
- Autoimmune disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Problems with your groin, hips, legs, knees, calves, ankles, and feet
- Sexual disorders, infertility, and gynecological problems
- Problems with the spleen, gallbladder, and intestines
- Low self confidence and unbalanced emotions
- Lack of memory and struggle with concentration
- Scalp and hair issues
Keep in mind, this list in no way limits the impacts an unbalanced chakra system can have on your health. I simply just put together a list of 25 of the potential health risks to help give you an idea of how much our chakras can actually impact our health. When a chakra is unbalanced, it takes a toll on your body and has certain negative effects to our health. A healthy life is a happy life, so be sure to meditate and do routine chakra balancing to maintain a balanced system and avoid any potential health risks.
Need help balancing your chakras or don’t know where to start? I can help! Not only do I have all of your chakra balancing essentials available here on my website and in the shop, but if you’re local to the Charleston area, I also provide chakra balancing sessions. If you’re interested in coming by the shop for a chakra balance, simply contact me for more information and to setup a time.